TRiO is federally funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. We provide assistance to 140 active students every year that may come from every academic program on campus. To participate in the program, students must meet eligibility guidelines and be accepted through the application process.
TRiO provides these core services:
- Academic Advising (Degree Mapping)
- “Individualized Development Plan”
- Academic, Career, Financial and Personal Counseling
- Tutoring and Study Groups
- PLATO On-Line & SI (Supplemental Instruction)
- Financial Aid Guidance
- Scholarship/Grant Research Assistance
- Trips and Events (Cultural, Educational and 4-Year Institutions)
- Workshops (Academic, Career, Life Skills, Etc.)
The outcome from these services is to build life connections and skills, plus have experiences designed to develop individuals academically, personally and professionally. Success and independence are the goals for our participants.
TRiO-Student Support Services
|Donaldson Campus Room 119||Office Hours:|
|8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday - Friday