Book a Librarian
Schedule a Research Session
Individual students may reserve a one hour session with a librarian to assist them in their research projects. Sessions may include:
- Focusing the scope of the topic.
- Identifying terminology and techniques for constructing an effective search strategy.
- Identifying books and articles with relevant information.
- Using databases effectively to access and organize information.
To schedule an appointment, sign up at the Librarian’s office, call, or submit your request online.
- Book a Librarian
- Request Instruction
- Place an Item on Reserve
- Interlibrary Loan Request
- Suggest a Purchase