These instructor-facilitated non-credit courses are informative, convenient, highly interactive, and most are only $104. Each six-week class has a two-week grace period at the end. Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, assignments, discussion areas, and supplementary links. You can complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time of the day or night.
- Visit our online instruction center at http://www.ed2go.com/umhelena/
- Search for and explore courses in your area of interest - classes start each month.
- Course topics include:
- Accounting and Finance
- College Readiness
- Computer Applications
- Design and Composition
- Health Care and Medical
- Language and Arts
- Law and Legal
- Personal Development
- Teaching and Education
- Writing and Publishing
- Browse all you want. When you're ready, click ENROLL NOW. Follow the instructions that walk you through username/password selection.
- You can pay online with a credit card, or you'll be contacted by our staff if you choose "PAY LATER".
All courses require Internet access, e-mail, and an internet browser (such as Explorer or Firefox). Some courses may have additional requirements - for example, classes on a specific computer program require that program be installed on your machine.
To learn more call (406) 447-6945.
UGot Class Online Certificates and Courses
Boost your PERSONAL market value and your organization's bottom line! We have an exciting new set of courses for educators and business for the 21st Century. Classes start soon - work at your own pace - the classroom is always open. Led by expert instructors; classes are multimedia and discussion areas are interactive. Take multiple courses toward a professional certificate, or take individual courses of interest.
- Graduate credit available for K-12 teachers
- Certificate in Online Teaching
- eMarketing Essentials
- Social Media for Business Certificate
- Many more! Click on the logo to see a complete listing.
To learn more call (406) 447-6945.
Career Training Programs
Prepare for employment in some of today’s hottest careers with a comprehensive, affordable, and self-paced online Career Training Program. You can begin these Programs at any time and learn at your own pace. Upon successful completion of all required coursework, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Facilitators and mentors are available to answer questions and help you through your studies
- Career Counselors will help you prepare for the transition from the classroom to the workplace
- Courses are all open-enrollment and self paced
- No additional charges - all materials, workbooks, and software are included in the course fee
- Payment plans available
- For class listings and demonstrations, click on the banner below.
Mental Health Direct Care Certificate
The Mental Health Direct Care Certificate is a training unique to the Helena College, but applicable to those in the Health Care system statewide. This certificate is designed to enhance the provision of care for the mental health consumer by educating case managers, cottage staff, psychiatric technicians, day treatment staff, and other providers.
The 25-hour program is ongoing and there are no scheduled class times, so you may sign up for instruction at any time and participate in lecture and tests at any time. For a detailed course description, click here.
Facilitator: Nathan Munn, M.D. Tuition: $150
Home Inspection Certification
Click here to go directly to the class description.
- Continuing Education Home
- Contact Us
- Become an Instructor
- Cancellation Policy
- Course Evaluation
- License Renewal for Educators